Team interview (also a Gideon TODO)

Eray Ozkural erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Wed Jun 12 22:18:04 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 20:54, Matthias Hölzer-Klüpfel wrote:
> BTW, I think we now have three different schemes to do the TODO list, maybe
> we should decide on a common one...

Hey my scheme rules!

Yea Falk didn't quite get the idea behind IDEAI I guess ;)

But maybe it's also because it's not documented anywhere :>

You open the toolview and then close it back again when you wanna edit the
file.

Ummm. It still could be made smarter.

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>