Team interview (also a Gideon TODO)

Matthias Hölzer-Klüpfel Matthias at Hoelzer-Kluepfel.de
Wed Jun 12 19:55:05 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 22:28, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:

> Yesterday, I got Gideon to compile and run and tested it for 3 hours.
> The result was:

>     - IDEA UI mode let toolviews overlap editor views

Well, that is exactly what make IDEA so cool to use. I plan to add a "sticky"
mode, but in all the time I used IntelliJ, I did not use that feature once ;)

> It should be added to the ToDo list of Gideon (I also can put this
> online on www.kdevelop.org-->current_work.html, any objections?)

Please add it to the TODO list, preferrably in with "positive" formulations ;)

BTW, I think we now have three different schemes to do the TODO list, maybe we
should decide on a common one...

Bye,
Matthias.