absolute filenames in class-store

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Sun Jun 9 19:25:04 UTC 2002

On Sunday 09 June 2002 13:16, you wrote:
> On Saturday 08 June 2002 21:02, you wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > It looks like we're using absolute filenames in class store, which
> > results in all sorts of funny things which should not be....

Hmm, after reading your comment in the source code, I'm confused.
I see the problem that with your realPath() function, the project gets
loaded with a relative path, because my symlinks are relative. That
breaks because then file names are interpreted relative to the current
directory.

What kind of problems do you have with absolute links?

Bernd.