gideon c++ code completion

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jsgaarde at tdcspace.dk
Sun Jul 21 13:45:06 UTC 2002

> to check if codecompletion works for you, try the following: let the kde-
> (or qt-) headers preparse and then type KMessageBox:: that should work out
> of the box.

This did not work - Here is what I did:
"Project Options"->"C++ specific"->"Class Store" -
* checked "Enable pre-parsing"
* added path <my QT directory/include>

(I could see that all the qt headers where parsed in the statusbar)

* I then exited gideon and entered it again (just in case)
* wrote QString::    (nothing happened)

--

Any other suggestions?

/ Jakob Simon-Gaarde