Dev path for Gideon

Chet Simpson digitalasp at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 05:14:04 UTC 2002

Before I make any modifications to KDevelop I wanted to get a feel for the planned development
path. Primarily I am interested in what changes are going to be made to the project management and
what will be happening to the text/source editor.

I am curious to find out if the current text editor implementation will stay or if it is being
completely replaced by KVim and/or KATE. As for project management, is this still reliant on
makefiles or is it being changed to operate more like CodeWarrior and MSVC with an option to
export makefiles?

Also, is there any specific items which need to be cleaned up, fixed, or need a developer?

...Chet...