QT3-designer and kde 3 widgets ( missing )

Serge Lussier serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 10 20:02:04 UTC 2002

Hi all

I would like to see designer-qt3 with the KDE (3) widgets.
I can't find a way now that the QT's configure script
does not recognize kde option... I don;t want to subscribe to qt-interest
mailing list just to get answer to only one question...

I need it especially for kdevelop on wich I am working
for the next few hours...
( it needs KPushButton and KLineEdit in an ui file ).
One dlg (wzconnectdlg.ui) I am modifying looses its TypeCompletion features
because of the  missing KDE widgets.

Thanks in advance,
Bretzel