Java support in gideon

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel Matthias at Hoelzer-Kluepfel.de
Sun Jul 14 21:25:05 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 10 July 2002 16:32, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:
> > I think that java support in gideon is an essential feature.
> > Unfortunately, I could not understand how to update the javasupport stuff
> > to the current version, otherwise I would have done so. Instead, I
> > started to write a replacement javasupport part all in C++ (which makes
> > it far easier to maintain). What do you think about that?
>
> cool!! i'm very happy to contribute to a new javasupport, please tell me
> if you needs help.. i've already wrote a JavaClassParser replacement

Hm, I did not get a response from Richard, so I guess he is not going to
support the Java support. If I don't hear something else, I think I will
replace the current part with my one, although it is not finished completely.
At least, it allows you to open java projects again.

If someone disagrees with that, please tell me soon ;)

Bye,
Matthias.