Please help fixing #37097

Jörg Rüppel joerg at sharky-x.de
Sun Jan 20 15:29:02 UTC 2002

My idea was to just modify the order of the entries in the menu. Everytime a
view is activated, it is moved to the first place in the menu and all other
entries shift one place down. This produces the behaviour described in 37097.
My problem is that I can't find the menu containing this list in the sources.
there is file_menu options_menu and everything else but I can't find a
window_menu or something similar.

Jörg

Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2002 11:34 schrieben Sie: