Please help fixing #37097

Jörg Rüppel asharky at uni.de
Sun Jan 20 05:53:04 UTC 2002

Hi there,

could you please read bug #37097? As I assume you are currently busy with
lots of other stuff in KDev and this wishlist item is not high on your
priority list. Well, I though it can't be that hard to get that done and
checked out kdevelop from the KDE_2_2_BRANCH... I looked at the code to find
a point to start at - and failed. ( Yes, I _do_ understand C++ ;)

Where are you creating/modifying the menu holding the open views. Where is
the list holding the entries in this menu? It's the first time I am
attempting to code with KDE and QT, so I am not familiar with their APIs.

Regards,
Jörg