kdevelop.kdevprj.save for KDE-2 and KDE-3 are different

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 20:32:03 UTC 2002

Dids,
ok, now I see what's going on, someone checked in a wrong
kdevelop.kdevprj.save file. One that only works with KDE-2. That
probably was Falk. I have no way to help you right now, since I can not
access my computer but I will forward this to the list.

Falk, please could you duplicate the kdevprj.save file, make a copy for
KDE-2 and one for KDE-3?

Thanks,
Roland