Codecompletion Activation

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Fri Feb 22 13:25:06 UTC 2002

Hi,

> I have downloaded a snatpshot of Feb. 20st, but it doesn't compile.
> Are there any params to hand over to ./configure?
>
> I have Qt3 with resync10 and the KDE-3.0beta2 installed, but it stops after
> calling /opt/kde2/bin/dcopidl2cpp and tells me about wrong params. Looks
> like this tool can't parse the --no-signals - Option.

KDE2 needs Qt2 and KDE3 needs Qt3. KDevelop compiles with both KDE2 and KDE3,
but you need the right admin directory (CVS HEAD for KDE3 and KDE_2_2_BRANCH
for KDE2). Make sure that $QTDIR and $KDEDIR are set to the right paths.
Rerun "make -f Makefile.cvs" and configure. Look which paths configure
detects, if it detects Qt 3 together with KDE2 it will most likely fail.

Best regards,
Harry