Codecompletion Activation

Jörg Pauly j.pauly at trafficware.de
Fri Feb 22 07:41:02 UTC 2002

Hi, Ed,

> Hi,
>
> I'm certainly no kdevelop expert, but until a "proper" kdeveloper replies
> .... ;-)
>
> Only the newer versions of kdevelop have codecompletion. Unless you feel
> able to download source from CVS (there are instructions on
> kdevelop.org telling you how to do this) I'd suggest you wait for KDE 3.0
> to be released (which should be in march I think).

I have downloaded a snatpshot of Feb. 20st, but it doesn't compile.
Are there any params to hand over to ./configure?

I have Qt3 with resync10 and the KDE-3.0beta2 installed, but it stops after
calling /opt/kde2/bin/dcopidl2cpp and tells me about wrong params. Looks like
this tool can't parse the --no-signals - Option.

Rgds
Joerg