Codecompletion Activation

E.Moyse e.moyse at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Feb 21 21:57:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm certainly no kdevelop expert, but until a "proper" kdeveloper replies
.... ;-)

Only the newer versions of kdevelop have codecompletion. Unless you feel
able to download source from CVS (there are instructions on
kdevelop.org telling you how to do this) I'd suggest you wait for KDE 3.0
to be released (which should be in march I think).

Ed

|  Edward Moyse                                                         |
|  Dept. of Physics,            web     hepwww.ph.qmw.ac.uk/~moyse      |
|  QMUL                         mobile  +44 (0) 7967 594 657 		|
|  Mile End Road, E1 4NS        office  +44 (0) 20 7882 3767            |