The Class Store

Victor Röder Victor_Roeder at GMX.de
Wed Feb 20 19:03:05 UTC 2002

Hi!

> I know that exa is also working on porting a class-store. Could
> you please tell me it's features? Then we can discuss which
> approach is more promising.

> Since making a multi-purpose class-store for every language
> seems quite difficult for me I also consider to just define a
> class-store interface to every language (although some simpler
> languages may share an interface). I also prefer implementing
> access rights and other language specialities directly in the
> class store. This would make usage much easier.

> Please tell me your opinions.

All that I could say is, that I'm curios about Eray's and your work :-).
I think the idea of Eray is really cool because the Source Navigator
developers have many knowledge about cc and stores. With the plug-in Eray is
working on we will profit of the knowledge.

Bye!
A *BackSittingAndWaitingForTheBestSolution* Victor ;-)