gideon release, first steps

raggi at cli.di.unipi.it raggi at cli.di.unipi.it
Sat Aug 3 16:05:05 UTC 2002

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <Matthias at Hoelzer-Kluepfel.de>:
> Hi all,
>
> I think most peope agree that we should try to release gideon as soon as
> possible. I have learned that we have promised to have an alpha  release with
>
> KDE 3.1 ;-)
>
> The first two steps I would like to take are:
>
> a) Remove the kdevelop sources from HEAD, as Roland has suggested. (It has
> been friday, but the code is still in, so we should do this now ;)
>
> b) Make a list of parts that should be part of the release. I have attached a

> Parts that definitely should go into 1.0:
> javadebugger
> javasupport
i think that javasupport without antproject part is useless.

my personal todo list for java support is
  - add error recovery to the class parser
  - code assistant (like eclipse)
  - code wizard

now i'm in vacation and i don't have access to a linux machine here.. but
i'm very excited with gideon 1.0 :-)

ciao robe