gideon release, first steps

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel Matthias at Hoelzer-Kluepfel.de
Sun Aug 4 21:05:06 UTC 2002

On Saturday 03 August 2002 16:04, raggi at cli.di.unipi.it wrote:

> > Parts that definitely should go into 1.0:
> > javadebugger
> > javasupport
>
> i think that javasupport without antproject part is useless.

Well, currently the "support" that the antproject part gives you is about
exactly the same you get from the "customproject" part (which has quite good
ant support, despite the name ;)

I am planning to add more features to the antproject part, but I thought this
could wait until more serious issues are resolved.

> my personal todo list for java support is
>   - add error recovery to the class parser
>   - code assistant (like eclipse)
>   - code wizard

Looking forward ;)

Bye,