gideon release, first steps

sandy smeier at kdevelop.org
Sat Aug 3 14:58:06 UTC 2002

>Grepview:
>
>Without it an essential part of the IDE is missing... Why is it in the "maybe
>later" list?
Yes, the grepview is very important. :-)

Just annother question. Why not the "visualboyadvance" plugin?
It is stable and works very well, at least it shows the crosscompiling and
development for embedded systems in Gideon.

Yes, I know this one is very special, so maybe we should remove it from the main distribution
and make it available from the homepage as a seperate package?

Ciao!
Sandy