Who is still working...

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Wed Sep 26 08:33:06 UTC 2001

Am Dienstag, 25. September 2001 23:13 schrieben Sie:

> > Who is working when and where?
>
> * Sandy does the PHP stuff
Yes, and as Victor already wrote a was 1-2 weeks ill.  Now there is an other
problem.:-(
As some of you know I don't have a personal internet access. (yes, this is
really true) For working and reading emails I use always the computers on
university and the company I work for. Unfortunately all computer pools from
the computer science institut are closed for 3-4 weeks, so I can't work on
gideon at the moment. :-(
If this problem is "fixed" I will continue the work on the PHP stuff, so it
should be stable for the first Gideon release.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
for sending encryted emails please use:
ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/stud/smeier/public_key

-