The Gideon feature list (was => Re: Who is still working...)

Victor Röder Victor_Roeder at GMX.de
Tue Sep 25 21:28:26 UTC 2001

Hi, again

> What is scheduled? Who is working when and where? What is about the
> ToDo/feature list?

* as I said before: A persistant class store (to get a highspeed project
* An intelligent caching system (I'm thinking of the compiler cache I've
mentioned (or something comparable))
* Something that "remembers" the directories in which files were changed so
that only there 'make' will be executed (okay dependencies with other
directories but I hate it to click on the 'Run-Button' and 100 directories
were examined if there are any changed files and only one directory is
affected)

Hmmm, I don't have any other features in mind (of course these are not all).

Bye,
	Victor

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«