KDevelop -- Great Job

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 21:17:01 UTC 2001

Michael Schepens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just had to thank everyone wh has worked on KDevlop.
Never mind.

> Can someone point in the right direction to look at writing new
> project wizards.
You appear at a time when KDevelop is in a time gap between
full-featured (quite) stable version 2.0.x and rewrite-version 3.0 that
I would say to be 25% ready for the end user.

Therefore you can decide to make bugfixes for KDevelop-2.0.2, 2.0.3 and
so on or you want to work with the new architecture of KDevelop and
schedule to work at the edge of alpha versions. Second is better for
mankind in general.

Ciao,
F at lk