classviewerwas Re: AutoComplete

Thomas Schilling snuffeler at gmx.net
Sun Nov 25 21:29:00 UTC 2001

> it is a "new" classview  - but only just a hack, there is a lot
> of work todo - not for primetime (or cvs) now
>
> done: it adds all qt + kde classes to the classview

You modified the class view? Hm, just a hack?

We're working on a new approach for code completion. This
will probably need an improvement of the class parser and
since we need C++ expression evaluating it wouldn't be much
more work to also update the class parser ;-)
I'm currently analyzing the gcc c++ parser but am also
thinking about own techniques.

So this information on other libraries may be generated
automatically. Or how did you do it?

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«