Some design suggestion

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Sun Nov 25 02:20:33 UTC 2001

> Sandy: I think there still will be some room for having individuality.
> Besides
> we should not separate KDevelop too much from KDE. (Otherwise we have
> to remove the K.)
I thought the K in KDevelop stands for "it is written using the KDE toolkit"
and nothing more. :-)

>If you want to address also Perl, Java, PHP devlopers
> than announce it on the front page in a way like this "KDevelop - For
> Java, PHP, GBA, Python, C/C++, Objective C, Pascal, ... developers" and
> add a subcategory for each Language.

Ok, I think we should make subpages for all plugins (default shipped and
maybe third party) not only for the languages.

> I'll help you...
I will send you the homepage source on monday. At the moment my internet
connection is to slow. :-(

Ciao!
Sandy

-