partselector

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon May 14 20:52:55 UTC 2001

On Sat, 12 May 2001, Sandy Meier wrote:

> I think the best would be a global and a per-project part selector. Most of
> the time the interesting properties are the Context (global,project) and the
> Programming Languages (C++,C,Java...) the part will work correctly.

That was my first thought too. But then, is the documentation tree global
or project-related? Perhaps I want to use it for a KDE project, but not
for a php project? This would mean that it is project-related. OTOH, I may
want to use it even when no project is loaded at all. So is it global? :-)

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«