KDevelop 3.0, this mailinglist and Bernd

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 15:01:48 UTC 2001

--- Falk Brettschneider <gigafalk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> > Sure, but I wouldn't spend too much effort on 2.0. I think we will
> > finish up what we have in store like the MDI stuff now and fix the
> > issues around that as it seems it's really a big change.
>
> I still need time to implement MDI. It's a heavy patch and I estimate
> that also the whole april will be
> needed. The current state is very unfinished and that's why unstable.
> Please, don't release it with the
> KDE-2.2beta1 next week! It's unusable at present. I'm sorry about the
> needed delay, I'm doing it after work in
> my spare time.

Are you relating to the KDEVELOP_1_4 tag? I am using it actually and I
can send you a fairly detailed report sometime next week. It actually
does not crash very much anymore and should be fairly usable once a few
things are put back into place. So, I believe a beta release would be
appropriate.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and