KDevelop 3.0, this mailinglist and Bernd

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Mar 30 07:14:33 UTC 2001

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> > Sure, but I wouldn't spend too much effort on 2.0. I think we will
> > finish up what we have in store like the MDI stuff now and fix the
> > issues around that as it seems it's really a big change.
>
> I still need time to implement MDI. It's a heavy patch and I estimate that also the whole april will be
> needed. The current state is very unfinished and that's why unstable. Please, don't release it with the
> KDE-2.2beta1 next week! It's unusable at present. I'm sorry about the needed delay, I'm doing it after work in
> my spare time.

That's what we're all doing. Falk, there's no need for worries; the KDE
2.2 release plan has been updated so the *alpha* version of KDE 2.2 is
shipping on April 16 AFAIK and the first beta in May. So time enough.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org