KDevelop 3.0, this mailinglist and Bernd

Omid Givi omid at givi.nl
Thu Mar 29 00:19:10 UTC 2001

Hi Ralf,

I heard about this a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what to say right
now,
because I don't know nothin' about the version that Brend has worked on. I
know
a bit of his style of programming, and I know it's good. But if there's
gonna be
a replace of code, I'll like also to check it out first. Could you send me
the URL?
(I have not got any mail about it).

The future of KDevelop is very important to all of us. If replacement is the
solution,
we're gonna do it. But as I said, systematic, not just because it's workin.

Would you please inform me/us about Bernd's version a bit more?

Regards,
OmiD