KDevelop 3.0, this mailinglist and Bernd

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 06:29:55 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Sure, but I wouldn't spend too much effort on 2.0. I think we will
> finish up what we have in store like the MDI stuff now and fix the
> issues around that as it seems it's really a big change.

I still need time to implement MDI. It's a heavy patch and I estimate that also the whole april will be
needed. The current state is very unfinished and that's why unstable. Please, don't release it with the
KDE-2.2beta1 next week! It's unusable at present. I'm sorry about the needed delay, I'm doing it after work in
my spare time.

> Ralf Nolden

Ciao,
F at lk