KDevelop3 was: nasty bug, CKDevelop::edit_widget

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 18:21:02 UTC 2001

If you are not familiar with CVS, you should get cervisia which is a
very easy to use, graphical frontend. In fact, I think it is one of the
most useful programs for a KDE developer :-).

Anyway, cervisia is able to generate a diff to the cvs repository for
you. Get the latest version from cervisia.sourceforge.net compile and
run it. You need to know where you cvs repository is located. The KDE
developer website contains that information. (developer.kde.org)

It also maybe a good idea to get a clean checkout of kdevelop-1.4
beforehand. Warning! Dont load it over your existing kdevelop version,
since yesterdays cvs version was still unusable.

Next, you can generate a diff between your current working version and
the clean cvs version and send that as a patch, or apply that patch to
the clean kdevelop and see whether you can get it to do anything first.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and