KDevelop3 was: nasty bug, CKDevelop::edit_widget

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Mar 13 16:07:23 UTC 2001

> What's happening to the project ? Is it because nobody is interested or/and
> has no time anymore ?
The "problem"  is that some people of the team want to develop on the 1.x
branch and other on the 3.x branch. As this is a sparetime project everyone
is free to choose where to put his effort. Unfortunately this has splitted
the manpower in the past.
An example: From the developer point of view MDI in KDevelop1.4 will be
"waste of time" as KDevelop3 already contains MDI and KDevelop1.4 is a dead
branch. It is only important for the user. On what is more important we
disagree sometimes. :-)

> About 1.4 -  Sandy, I still don't have cvs access. I wish to update 1.4
> with some tweaks I made in relations to class properties.
Sorry, but I didn't get your email with the password or? If it is my fault
please send again,otherwise I will take a look into my mail archive. :-)

Ciao!
Sandy

--
inubit - Your e-Business Partner!  http://www.inubit.com
Sandy Meier, inubit GmbH   Sandy.Meier at inubit.com
Welcome to our stand at CeBIT on 22-28 March, Hall 3, Stand E43

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«