KDevelop3 was: nasty bug, CKDevelop::edit_widget

Bretzel serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 13 17:10:43 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Falk Brettschneider" <gigafalk at yahoo.com>
To: <kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: KDevelop3 was: nasty bug, CKDevelop::edit_widget

> bretzel wrote:
>
> > Now there are three head branches:  1.4, 2.0 and 3.0 - this is confusing
me.

> 2 branches. 2. 0 will be the upgraded 1.4 then.
Cool. this is clear now ;-)

> > I read that 2.0 will be with KDE2.1.1 ( or KDE2.2 ? )
>
> 2.2
Thanks ;-)

> > About 1.4 -  Sandy, I still don't have cvs access. I wish to update 1.4
with
> > some tweaks I made in relations to class properties.
>
> made a patch and post it to this list. We'll apply it then.
Falk:
    How can I make a patch - I don;t have any clues of where are the
real-up-to-date
sources code of 1.4 ...;-) Thus make a patch against what ?
I've lost sync with the sources since kde2.1 was realeased. I used to patch
against anoncvs at kde.org ...
I decided to work with the sources that came with KDE2.1/Kdevelop.
Ok, the only original sources against which I can make a patch
are the ones I got from Kdevelop/KDE2.1 sources.

So I will do it sometime during the next 2-3 days. Before I am waiting for
Sandy if he can
arrange me an account.

And please remember that I am not used to work with CVS...

Regards,
Serge Lussier

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«