KDevelop Roadmap 2001 -> Sandy

Omid Givi omid at givi.nl
Sun Mar 4 19:33:50 UTC 2001

Hi!

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, Sandy Meier wrote:
> Bernd unsubscribed from both mailinglists some weeks ago. I don't know why.
> :-(

:-(. I have only seen his work, and it is good. That's sad news!

> I am sorry, but I think after 2-3 years it's time to reduce the time I will
> spent on this project. KDevelop is really successful, much more that we ever
> have dreamed some years ago. It was really a nice time.

I know you just for a while, and I have had fine discussions with you on
KDevelop. It's not so nice that KDevelop loses you as an intensive
developer, but you've got stuff to do and you've gotta do it. That's the
way it is.  Succes with what you're gonna do! People wil enjoy what you
have done! Enjoy that! ;-)

We will carry on what you have done. There are so many handwritings of
you on KDevelop 3.0. We'll bring them up soon! KDevelop 3.0 will be out.

As Ralf also said:

> Cheers to Sandy!

Cheers!

Regards,