KDevelop Roadmap 2001

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 10:58:35 UTC 2001

Hi,

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> >  Falk has already said he is willing to put
> > his QextMDI into it, so we will have a good solution and improvement for
> > 2.0.
>
> I hope the release in the end of May is not too early for me....I'll try, let's see...

I just want to let you know:
Yesterday, I started to build QextMDI-2.0pre into KDevelop1.4-->2.0.
I've already seen the empty MainFrame as well as QextMDI-docking of the trees and outputs works.
But I'm going to avoid comitting as long I haven't got a usuable version....
Just to make it sure: I should work on the KDEVELOP_1_4 branch, right?

Ciao,
F at lk