Please check this if you want to know how Bernd looks like :)))

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 19:09:17 UTC 2001

Hey Falk,
please take into account that we want to change the CEditWidget
ultimatively to inherit from QMdiChildFrame as discussed recently.

Now is probably as good a time as ever.

I've attached a little graph illuminating the idea of inheriting and
interfacing these views with docViewMan.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and