Please check this if you want to know how Bernd looks like :)))

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 09:59:19 UTC 2001

Hallo,

> http://linux.com/interact/potd.phtml?potd_id=272
>
> Have fun. In the background it's me on the left,
> Bernd on the right.
You are laughing there...seems you are happy about the
cool new KDevelop-2.0...

> PS: Falk, Carsten Wolff will look at the things like
> the tip of the day
> thingy
Would be beaut.

> Could someone of the experts for the
> kwrite stuff look at the cursor setting inside the
> editor when you click
> on the treeview or the outputview ?
I'm currently working on that bug. It's definitely a
missing setFocus() to the inner KWriteView. It's very
related with the QextMDI stuff I'm currently fixing
concerning the view activation. That's why, please
don't try to fix, I'm about it. BTW: grabbing the
mouse aint the right way...

Cheers,
Falk