dockwidget session save

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 18:57:52 UTC 2001

Hi,

All you a Happy New Year 1!
I'm back...

I saw Bernd destroyed my mechanism of loading and saving the
QextMDI/dockwidget session for Toplevel/Childframe mode in class
KDevelop :-(
...and replaced it with KDevelopCore code of loading/saving that session
with every new project.
I think that is somehow wrong - with every new KDevelop project you'll
get a new program look, and furthermore it's simply too late 'cause the
case of no loaded project is not considered. The Toplevel/Childframe
mode switch either...
Bernd, what had you in mind? Try Window->ToplevelMode and then
Window->ChildframeMode, it's not working any more.

I'd like to fix the GUI again but currently, I simply would step back to
my old principle.

Ciao,
F at lk