dockwidget session save

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Tue Jan 2 20:07:44 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 02 January 2001  6:57 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> All you a Happy New Year 1!
> I'm back...
>
> I saw Bernd destroyed my mechanism of loading and saving the
> QextMDI/dockwidget session for Toplevel/Childframe mode in class
> KDevelop :-(
> ...and replaced it with KDevelopCore code of loading/saving that session
> with every new project.
> I think that is somehow wrong - with every new KDevelop project you'll
> get a new program look, and furthermore it's simply too late 'cause the
> case of no loaded project is not considered. The Toplevel/Childframe
> mode switch either...
> Bernd, what had you in mind? Try Window->ToplevelMode and then
> Window->ChildframeMode, it's not working any more.

There's another problem. It doesn't remember the list of projects you are
working on until after you have loaded one. I've had to load mine about a
thousand times in the last few days and am dying for a menu item that
remembers which ones I last worked on.

Has anyone planned out the mechanism for saving/restoring state between
projects? Particulary for non-project releated stuff.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«