LFV Sorting

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Mon Jan 1 23:42:58 UTC 2001

On Sunday 31 December 2000 10:55 am, you wrote:

<SNIP>

> > Still, every now and then someone comes along who actually _is_ helpful.
> > That's you, Ralf Funken :-)
>
> Yes, and now Ivan ;-) I think as we now support KDE2 with 1.4 only,
> we´ll probably get more help. Also thanks to Simon and Richard taking
> some care ;-)
>
> > Happy New Millennium - Oh shit, 11:15 - gotta go :-)
>
> He, it´s still noon here ! I´ve got 12 more hours to go for the *real*
> millenium turn ;-)

It's good to be able to join up with a team of cool guys and work on a cool
project. Sure beats watching TV. Linux and KDevelop keep me awake at nights,
and that's a good thing to have in your life.

Now, better sort out some of those infrastructure issues...

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«