LFV Sorting

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Mon Jan 1 23:34:41 UTC 2001

On Mon, 01 Jan 2001 23:55, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> John Birch wrote:
> > For fun, I converted it to KDockMainWindow and KDockTabCtl so that the
> > panner can be moved to be smaller than the size of the tabs. But I didn't
> > go as far as to allow a widget to be moved to a different tab or allow it
> > to be "free floating".
> >
> > Looks and works okay. Shall we go this far? It's only marginally
> > interesting...
>
> but if it works ;-) I think we should pick that up so we have some
> icons; picking each tab out isn´t that necessary (although it would be
> fun ;-))

I abandoned this eventually. There was an ugly resize problem when switching
files. The scroll bars disappear, which resized the panner, then they
reappear and another resize happened. Not so good (gave me motion sickness if
I switched files too often :-)) With our current setup the scroll bars
disappear, then reappear, but the panner isn't resized.

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«