LFV Sorting

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jan 2 01:23:59 UTC 2001

Ivan Hawkes wrote:

> It's good to be able to join up with a team of cool guys and work on a cool
> project. Sure beats watching TV. Linux and KDevelop keep me awake at nights,
> and that's a good thing to have in your life.
Same here ;-) But sometimes other people sharing some time with you
shouldn´t hurt either as far as I was told LOL

Anyway, please check out the current CVS and have a look what else we´re
still missing. There´s a small error with slots that are virtual, those
are not displayed with the right icon. Also the add method dialog
disables virtual for slots which is allowed actually and could be used
especially with desinger files where you have to inherit and reimplement
virtual slots. Though it isn´t necessary to declare reimplemented slots
as virtual again I would consider this a good style, so that behavoir is
a bit annoying if you take it seriously.

If you´re interested to fix that ;-) just give it a go ;-)

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org