LFV Sorting

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jan 1 01:30:51 UTC 2001

John Birch wrote:

> (...)
> > > Tell them to forget about the statusbar problems - that works well
> > > enough. Get them to fix the KHTMLSettings - On my screen the text is too
> > > small to read unless I'm 10cm from it :(
> >
> > cvs update -Pd ;-)
>
> Ah - so that's what the documentation looks like :-)
>
> Ummm, wait a minute the signals arn't being documented!!!! I'm using the
> latest kdoc. Just reverted to 2.0.1 and they're back again. Well that looks
> like a bit of a kdoc bug. Anybody else notice this?
I´m using 2.0.36a and I recommend distributors to use that. The new
series needs an updated perl which is not on all distros yet, here kdoc
from CVS refuses to work ;-)
But just drop Taj a mail to have a look at it.

> Just so that you can get more pratice with icon drawing I've updated the
> kdevelop setup dialog to the iconlist as well. It'll look pretty funky when
> they're done :-))
Hehe, just saw that ;-)) I´ll have a look for which ones we can reuse
out of KDE apps first though ;-)

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org