LFV Sorting

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jan 1 01:44:08 UTC 2001

John Birch wrote:

> (...)
> > > Tell them to forget about the statusbar problems - that works well
> > > enough. Get them to fix the KHTMLSettings - On my screen the text is too
> > > small to read unless I'm 10cm from it :(
> >
> > cvs update -Pd ;-)
>
> Ah - so that's what the documentation looks like :-)
>
> Ummm, wait a minute the signals arn't being documented!!!! I'm using the
> latest kdoc. Just reverted to 2.0.1 and they're back again. Well that looks
> like a bit of a kdoc bug. Anybody else notice this?
>
> Just so that you can get more pratice with icon drawing I've updated the
> kdevelop setup dialog to the iconlist as well. It'll look pretty funky when
> they're done :-))
hehe ;-) could you do me a little favour as well ? I need the tab bars
to display buttons so we can move the panner by hand more left than the
var tab...that does a much prettier job on my laptop ;-) I´ll be willing
to take care of the icons for the tab bars as well though if we can use
some there ;-)

I want to finish up with the method combo now displaying the icons for
the methods as well, then we only need the tab bars to display icons as
well and maybe put them on the bottom, the ones in the output view as
flat ones /---\ instead of the (--) ones ;-) e voila ;-) VC++ alike ;-)

We should also take care of that ugly behavoir of the RFV to close the
tree after each action, that is really annoying if you want to add or
remove files especially to CVS so I always switch back to Cervisia and
loose sight again ;-)

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org