LFV Sorting

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Mon Jan 1 00:14:05 UTC 2001

(...)
> > Tell them to forget about the statusbar problems - that works well
> > enough. Get them to fix the KHTMLSettings - On my screen the text is too
> > small to read unless I'm 10cm from it :(
>
> cvs update -Pd ;-)

Ah - so that's what the documentation looks like :-)

Ummm, wait a minute the signals arn't being documented!!!! I'm using the
latest kdoc. Just reverted to 2.0.1 and they're back again. Well that looks
like a bit of a kdoc bug. Anybody else notice this?

Just so that you can get more pratice with icon drawing I've updated the
kdevelop setup dialog to the iconlist as well. It'll look pretty funky when
they're done :-))

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«