Kate part in KDevelop-2 working

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 09:24:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

Roland Krause wrote:

> As it says in the subject line, the kate part is now working in
> KDevelop-2.1 (branch KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH) with the current implementation
> of KTextEditor and Kate in KDE-3.
How much is KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH synchronized with KDE_2_2_BRANCH, or
better to ask what is the synchronization date you had?
Anyway, I suggest to totaly drop KDE_2_2_BRANCH now as there will not be
a new KDE-2 bugfix version.
If there was stuff to be done concerning KDevelop-2.x, it should be
happen on KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH now. For instance the release tag of
KDevelop-2.1 for KDE-3...

Ciao,F at lk

P.S.: Personally, I will not put effort in KDevelop-2 anymore except
merging_back or synchronization of my QextMDI project.