documention of kdevelop

Tobias Kalbitz Tobias.Kalbitz at brokat-le.com
Fri Aug 24 06:41:36 UTC 2001

Hi Victor,

On Thursday, August 23, 2001 11:38 PM, Victor Röder
[SMTP:Victor_Roeder at GMX.de] wrote:
> Hi di dei! ;-)
>
> > are we able to document the classes better than now? I saw through the
code
> > and make a api reference and saw that many classes not well documented
:(
> > It would be great if we could this because for somebody that see the
code
> > the first time it's very difficult to see how something happen
> >  in the code :)
>
> Documentation is needed but writing some is a boring job :-). I had (and
> still have) the same symptoms like. I didn't see the forest because of the

> trees. I would like to see every class Gideon well documented but be
honest
> right now I don't see a chance that someone does the job.

Somebody want this also :)

> Sandy gave me an introduction in the Gideon framework via IRC. Right now
I'm
> not an expert but I could give you an intro, too. If you like. When you
have
> taken the first step everything is (mainly) easy :-).

It would be nice when you could do this :) I've serveral questions about the
framework an KParts :)

> > It would be also great if we could make a new documention 'book' in
> > kdevelop how plugins and other improvments are coded with one ore two
> > examples :) This book would also contain an documention for the plugin
api
> > may be like the microsoft SDK? I hope so we could many free and may be
> > commercial plugins in KDevelop 3 :)
>
> A very nice idea for sure. But someone has to do it :-).

When I understood the famework and I added the dialogs I describe I would do
that when you think my english is not so bad :)

> BTW.: You talked about MED(?). Where can I get more infos about that?

Here is the www adress http://www.utopia-planitia.de/indexus.html. It's an
programmer editor with graphical interface but had a few unique features for
an windows editor :)

> Bye,
> 	Victor

Work someone in windws with MSVC++? It were cool if we can add such a
debugger in kdevelop :)

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«