KControl plugin template

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Apr 27 21:06:01 UTC 2001

Hi,

I fixed up almost everything in the kcontrol module except the code
where it doesn't compile due to missing headers, obsolete functions etc.
I'll bug danimo with that :-) or someone else on IRC now. Generating the
template works; just the main.cpp file needs to be cut out of adding to
the list of files- it appears in the LFV as added to the project so this
has to be removed from kappwizard.cpp if someone is interested. Also the
index.sgml file errors need some investigation although this isn't a
grave bug; just a leftover somewhere in processes.pl.in. I'll have to go
to bed since I'm off to the Hannover Expo tomorrow at 5 am...

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org