[Fwd: A new IDE for a new milleneum :-)]

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 1 15:07:28 UTC 2001

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> for putting Bernd's stuff into CVS. Also the annoucement was nice, but
> it didn't mention much about that it is a KDevelop 3.0 preview or
> whatever, so it landed on apps.kde.com without any notice about that.

Hmm, I knew Andreas is fast with putting stuff on apps.kde.com, but
I didn't expect him to put software there which is only presented
on a devel mailing list.

Anyway. I think if we decide to build upon gideon for the future
and at the same time make the development mailing list open for
public subscription (hey, I'm repeating myself, ain't I ;-)
we could surely make some noise about it on dot.kde.org and
get more developers interested.

BTW, I noticed that the web site has a section about sponsors, but
doesn't mention lineo. Wouldn't it be fair to mention them?

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«