Complete Manuals Book

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Wed May 17 17:32:13 UTC 2000

On Wed, 17 May 2000 you wrote:

> > asked, but we wouldn't have to. The permission to print mustn't depend on getting
> > a compensation, though. If the publisher would gives us our share, that would be
> > OK, of course. :-)
> I would say that as we´re seeking translators those will automatically
> be registered by Martin. Therefore we can apply A and B.

Yes, if all authors apply you can change it. But please keep in mind that if
your choose option A and B the KDevelop manuals aren't free anymore
(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html#DocumentationLicenses). There
are "only" open and free in the sense of "free beer". Personaly I can live
with it, just want to be mentioned it on the this list. :-)

Ciao!
Sandy

--
email: smeier at kdevelop.de  ICQ: 27681958