Complete Manuals Book

Ralf Funken RFunken at kdevelop.de
Wed May 17 15:00:24 UTC 2000

Hi,
> Please don't give Joshua the "exclusive Commercial Printing Rights", but as
> I understand you this wasn't a question for you . :-)
Correct, anyway I couldn't do that without asking every single author.
The point is that our docus have reached a level of quality, that makes them
interesting for publishers. The GPL is perfect for software, but doesn't protect
the rights of authors and translators very well. I still don't want to make
profits with it, but I think it's only fair that a publisher should mention the
author's or translator's name on the COVER ( and not in 4 pts italics somewhere
on one of the last pages)

Ralf

--
Ralf Funken