Complete Manuals Book

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Tue May 23 19:30:26 UTC 2000

On Wed, 17 May 2000 you wrote:
> Sandy Meier wrote:
> way down to the last bookshop even here in germany plus I could imagine
> better payment (although I don´t really know what we would do ever with
> the money except buying machines for those who are in deep need of those
> -- Sandy, did we ever receive any money from OpenDocs up until now ? )

No, there is no money from the OpenDocs as far as I know.
BTW: we always need money. :-) The fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de server (a student
server that host kproftd,kmud, kdevelop...) needs an RAID system, maybe
we must pay the kdevelop.org in the future and so on.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
email: smeier at kdevelop.de  ICQ: 27681958