Version number for KDevelop 1.x

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 20 12:32:45 UTC 2000

Forget the stuff about the registring KDevelop. I´ve talked with Chris
Schlaeger (SuSE) this morning by phone and asked him about this subject.
He´s also one of the KDE lead organizators and they are taking care of
that worldwide to trademark KDE and programs like KOffice and KDevelop
is on the list of names to trademark, so this won´t cost us anything and
we don´t have to care for that. When it comes to the kdevelop.com
website they will take care of that as well by their lawyer after
KDevelop is trademarked ;-)

Sandy, could you contact Mirko Sucker about the finances for the book ?
I think we should handle this over KDE as an organization, so you won´t
have to go to jail for tax issues ;-)  Mirko does the finances for KDE
and knows the tax laws and stuff.

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden